The People Movement and Management Show 2018 runs 6th & 7th March at Olympia, London.
Featuring products and services that simulate people flow, improve pedestrian safety, reduce waiting times, improve customer experience, make the design and operations of places, events and transport safer, more enjoyable, more efficient and more profitable.
Showcasing world-leading exhibitors such as Xovis, Movement Strategies, PTV Group, Acorel, BuroHappold, Arup (Oasys), Panasonic Business, Via Guide and many more. The event will feature a full two-day conference agenda and is the must-attend event dedicated to the movement and management of large numbers of people.
Entry to the event is FREE and you can register via this link – Click here
From Simulation and Modelling, People Counting and Analytics, to Intelligent Queue Management Systems – the event is the only dedicated trade show focusing on the technologies involved in this fast growing market.
Partnering with the UK Security Week (the leading national security showcase) which welcomes over 10,000 visitors from 100+ countries, many of who are involved in the management of urban environments and with 300 exhibitors, this is the ideal event to showcase developments in products, services & consultancy designed to ensure the safety and enhanced experience of large numbers of people.
Conference Agenda for PMMS 2018 released
Presentation highlights include…
Waterloo -UK’s busiest train station – Network Rail discuss coping with 100 million passenger journeys each year and rising.
2018 Winter Olympics – Predicting & Managing People Movement at PyeongChang – Foamhand share their insights into crowd management modelling at PyeongChang
The growing influence of Artificial Intelligence on the people analytics industry – Xovis discuss technology changes on the future of this sector.
Visitors are typically senior design & operations managers from environments including:
- Mass Rapid Transit Systems
- Sports Stadia
- Theme Parks
- Festival & Events
The show will offer a unique opportunity for exhibitors to showcase the latest technological products and services within the following categories:
Modelling and Flow Analytics
- Crowd Flow & Pedestrian Modelling
- Retail Analytics & Footfall
- Intelligent Queue Management Systems
- People Counting, Tracking and Monitoring
- Passenger & Customer Flow Analysis
- Location Analytics
- Simulation & Modelling Software
- Safety & Evacuation Analytics
- Data & Spatial Analytics
- Space & Capacity Utilisation & Analysis
- Urban Design
- Barriers, Access Control & Door Entry Systems
- Passenger Safety
- Out of Home Advertising
- Entry for Public Buildings
- Public Information Displays
- Ticketing Technology
- Smart Buildings & Smart Cities
- CCTV, Facial Recognition & Computer Vision
- Travelators, Escalators and Lift Systems
- Information Screens & Digital Signage
- Advertising Technology
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Systems
- PA Information Systems
- Fire Detection Technology & Sensors
- Attendance Systems